Brett stayed home today and tomorrow and then thank goodness for wonderful family and friends...if I haven't begged meals or childcare from you yet, you might want to check your caller ID before you answer the phone :)
The boot will probably be on for about 6 weeks, but I should be able to start bearing weight in about two. Wish me luck.
4 comments:
Are you kidding me?! That's crazy. I was talking to Becky Ann on the phone and said we should all run a 5 or 10K together and she told me that you busted your ankle. Have fun on those crutches. They are not fun. Wish I could be there to help out.
Lori - I'm so sorry about your ankle that stinks! You should've called we have two of those boot things. We will have to hang on memorial day weekend. And if we can bring dinner or I can take your kids I'd love to help.
Take care
Case
Do you want me to fly up and take care of you??? I feel so bad for you.
Oh, OH,OH! The part that stinks is that you were out doing a good thing when it happened. I am so sorry. Wish I were closer and could help too. Good Luck with the recovery.
Post a Comment